AECP - Masking Unleashed


Hello!

 

Today’s card I created for the AECP Course Masking Unleashed, what of course is all about masking. 

 





I started with Satin Masking Tape to create like a banner to write in my sentiment. Then I stamped the flowers and leaves from the Wispy Joy Stamp Set.






I used the negative mask to color them. I used a blue and a purple for the flowers, loved this combination. So, I went all around my tape. I also stamped some Fragile Foliage in the background for more interest.






Then I could take away all the masks.. absolutely the best part 😁

I added just a little bit of pencil and some glitter for some sparkle. My sentiment, also heat embossed with glitter – is German and means something like “favorite human”. 




I decided to turn this card in a postcard.. I find this is a great way to say someone that you really love them, without much words.






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Altenew July 2022 Marvelous Monthly Series Release Blog Hop + Giveaway ($300 in total prizes)

Altenew September 2022 Enchanted Winter Collection Release Blog Hop + Giveaway ($300 in total prizes)

Altenew July 2022 Summer Love Collection Release Blog Hop + Giveaway ($300 in Total Prizes!)