September 2022 Winter Magic Release Blog Hop




Hi everyone!

 

Thanks for stopping by. You must be here from Laurie Willisons Blog.

So today I’m going to show you some cards I created with some products from the September Winter Magic Release Blog Hop. Most of the cards are with Christmas themes. I really love this special magical time. But I don’t know about you, it is also the time when I miss loved ones who are no longer with us the most. So, I tried to add a little bit of sparkle and shine on all my cards, because this makes me just feel happy.



 


My first card I created with the Poinsettia & Berries Stamp Set. O stamped the flowers and leaves and die cut them with the coordinating dies. As background I took the Dotted Pinwheels Stamp Set. 





I really love this background because it adds so much interest to a background and its also very versatile. Then I assembled all together. To finish the card I Added some glossy accent to the flowers and berries.



                                 ----------



 

My next card I did with the same Stamp Set, this time heat embossed on vellum. I added a lot of glitter with a glitter pen and then put the flowers on blue background I did with ink smooshing. 





It’s hard to see but in real life the card looks like snow sparkling in the sun.



                                                    ----------



My third card I created with the Festive Tree stamp set. I really love the look of this unique Christmas tree. 





I stamped it with Versamark and embossed it in gold. The background I created again with some ink smooshing in pink, but then added some pigment powder and stamped the stars from the same stamp set with gold and pink. 




There are also included two sentiments, where dies are available. I chose Happy Holidays and made partial die cutting the add my sentiment on a white stripe.



                                               ----------



On my next card I created a background with texture paste and glitter, so it should look like snow. Well, I didn't quite succeed. But I think it looks good anyway. 





Then I stamped the Winter Crocus from in green and purple. I masked some parts so I could stamp it with both colors.




Then I colored them with the coordinating stencil and die cut them out. The Sentiment is again from the Festive Tree Stamp Set.



                                                     ----------



My last card is not a Christmas card but featured also the Dotted Pinwheel Stamp Set. This time I heat embossed it in rose gold and made some ink blending over it. 





Then I added this fabulous sentiment witch I stamped on a square. To finish this card, I added a little flower branch. I created this with the Hill Blossoms Stencil. I didn’t want to distract too much from the background so this felt just right.

 






So that’s from my side today. The next Blog on the list is the one from Disha Jain.

Thanks for stopping by! 

 

Here you can get all the new products from the release - Winter Magic Release. - Altenew.

Or here you can get back to the Altenew Blog.


FREE GIFT OFFER!

To celebrate the release, we are running a free gift promotion.
  •  
  • Get a FREE brand new
    Winter Magic Mini Inspiration Guide
    with every order from 08/31/2022 to 09/02/2022. Shop

 

  • Get a FREE brand new
    Winter Magic Stamp & Die Release Inspiration Guide
    e-book (worth $5.99) with every order of high-value Winter Magic Bundles. Shop HERE!
    *Exclusions apply.

 

  • Get a FREE brand new Online Cardmaking Class with every order from the new
    Winter Magic Stamp & Die Release Collection
    from 08/31/2022 through 09/06/2022. Shop



Comments

  1. Beautiful job on all of your cards. I love heat embosing on vellum and always love a little sparkle on a Christmas card... tyfs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty cards! I love the Winter florals and the inky backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Adriana - Your name is -- was!-- new to me. But now you are on my radar. Your work is MAGNIFICENT! I love the ink-smooshed card!!! It's gorgeous! I also ADORE the first card you showed. Thanks for giving me ideas of how to use that Dotted Pinwheels stamp. Wow! I also really like that you showed year-round cards; this features the versatility of the items in this release.
    A new fan -
    Lori S in PA (US)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning creations! I LOVE the poinsettias!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card designs and I especially like the poinsettias card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The blue and white looks soooo pretty. And the poinsettias are great for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards!!! Love the inky backgrounds, especially the blue snowy one

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such wonderful cards and love heat embossing on vellum. I must give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! All beautiful cards. Love the ink smooshing backgrounds. The dotted pinwheel background is great too. The second card with the vellum poinsettia is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Freida Kirkland freidakirkland@gmail.comSeptember 2, 2022 at 2:39 AM

    I looked them all Adriana! You showed a nice variation in what the set can do with talented hands 😊 Thank you so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your fabulous cards. Simply stunning, Adriana!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Marisela Delgado said: Gorgeous! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous cards! I love the blue and white one!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the berry background on the 3rd card, and the effect of the glossy accents on the poinsettia.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Poinsettias are my favorite flowers. Reminds me of my mom. Your cards are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adriana, your cards are delightful! Sooooo many possibilities :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful cards. I love the Winter Crocus.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Altenew July 2022 Marvelous Monthly Series Release Blog Hop + Giveaway ($300 in total prizes)

Altenew September 2022 Enchanted Winter Collection Release Blog Hop + Giveaway ($300 in total prizes)

Altenew July 2022 Summer Love Collection Release Blog Hop + Giveaway ($300 in Total Prizes!)