AECP - Polychromatic

Hi there!

 

Today’s card I created for the AECP course “Polychromatic”. And I decided to go with a Monochromatic card as Nina-Marie showed, because this Is something I don’t do very often. I might stick with the same colors, but not just with one color. When I create these cards, they often feel a little bit boring to me. And yes, I really struggled with this card. 😅



 



I chose to use two inks from the same family – Dusty Rose and Coral Berry. As neutrals I added withe and beige. 

 

The first time I tried to stamp flowers and added water before stamping. It was a mess and I really didn’t like how it turned out. 🙈


 




So I started over again and used the Flowers from the Bold Blooms Die Set. I colored them with the inks and then made a die cut inlay.

 

For the background I used the same two colors and used them as watercolor.

 





To finish the card I added a sentiment and some clear drops.

 

It's definitely not my favourite card, but I learned a lot. 😅💪







 



Comments

  1. Oooh I understand what you mean by the first attempt! Clad you tried it again! Looks fantabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Altenew July 2022 Marvelous Monthly Series Release Blog Hop + Giveaway ($300 in total prizes)

Altenew September 2022 Enchanted Winter Collection Release Blog Hop + Giveaway ($300 in total prizes)

Altenew July 2022 Summer Love Collection Release Blog Hop + Giveaway ($300 in Total Prizes!)