AECP - Celebration Stencil Techniques

Soo here it is my first post for my AECP! Yeah! πŸ˜€




I started with Celebrating Stencils Lessons.

I decided to create my own stencil with the Garden Trellis Cover die. Then I blended some colors with a brush.

I think it’s a very colorful background, so I stamped the Fragile Foliage and embossed it with black sparkling powder. I did the same with the sentiment. 








Then I die cut it out and putted everything together with a little bit of dimension. Finally, I glued some stones between the squares, so it picks up the pattern and just because I love them😍



 





The second card just didn’t turn out the way I want it, but here it is:




 



I took the diecut I used as a stencil and glued it on a rose metallic cardstock. Then I putted a tulip I had leftover on top of it. And finally, I took the same sentiment, but this time in pink. I cut the sentiment like a rectangle, so it matches the background better. 

But somehow it just looked too clean to me... so I wondered what happened if I’m going to put some withe splatter over it. Well, this was not a good idea... πŸ˜‚ Now my card looks a little bit messed up or if there is falling some snow on my Tulip. It smeared on the metallic cardstock and I had splatter eeeeverywhereπŸ˜†

 

Anyway, this card received my love as all my cards do. So, I shared this with you too. And I learned something more. πŸ˜…

 

 

Comments

  1. These cards turned out great!! Congrats on your first submission for AECP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this technique gives a very unique look to the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing...so many individual steps for such a great card..you are an inspiration to me...thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Altenew July 2022 Marvelous Monthly Series Release Blog Hop + Giveaway ($300 in total prizes)

Altenew September 2022 Enchanted Winter Collection Release Blog Hop + Giveaway ($300 in total prizes)

Altenew July 2022 Summer Love Collection Release Blog Hop + Giveaway ($300 in Total Prizes!)