AECP - Boutique Cards - clean & simpel

Hi there!

I made two cards to the courses “Boutique Cards – clean and simple”

First, I thought, this is not the type of card I normally do. So, I was soo surprised how much fun I had with this course and how much I learned! Thank you so much!

 


So, my first card I wanted to do with the Geometric dies. I just love this form. I put the die on my paper and draw the line with a pencil, so I knew where to stamp – so that the flowers are inside and outside of the form. I took the Dainty Bouget stamp set and stamped just two layers, so keep it simple.



 Then I draw the lines of the geometric form with an embossing pen an embossed it in gold. I did the same with the sentiment and then finally with the center of the flowers, to add a little more interest.

 

 

For my second card I definitely wanted to try out the faux letterpress technique.






I took my flowers and made three layers of cardstock. But it cracked with every paper I tried out. So, I peeled one layer away. This way it worked better. 

I tried out different inks as well. With the pigment ink, I didn’t mess up that much. Then I draw some dots around the flowers, so the background was not too clean, without distracting from the flowers.

 



The first one is my favorite! It’s just great to learn every time more!

 

 





 

Comments

  1. So beautiful!! Love these! I do like the soft, muted tones. Thank you so much for your submission to the AECP assignment gallery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first impression was: clean and neat. So mission accomplished I guess

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Altenew July 2022 Marvelous Monthly Series Release Blog Hop + Giveaway ($300 in total prizes)

Altenew September 2022 Enchanted Winter Collection Release Blog Hop + Giveaway ($300 in total prizes)

Altenew July 2022 Summer Love Collection Release Blog Hop + Giveaway ($300 in Total Prizes!)