AECP - markers technique

Hi everyone

 

This card I created for my AECP course Magical Markers Technique.

I decide to try the pouncing technique Sara showed. I never did that before, so I was very curious how this will work.







Here in Switzerland is winter and I needed some spring vibes – so I went for the Magnolia Ballerina Stamp Set. I heat embossed the flowers in white. This helped me to stay into the lines and I also really love the look of it.


Then I started to adding colors using tree markers. R601, R502, C003. I added just a little bit of the darkest color and then I pounced the color with the brighter one. I was really surprised how the ink started to blend in each other. And I think don’t even see that I only pounced the color on the petals.










After die cutting I traced the outline with a dark marker which was matching the color of the paper. I found like this the flower really stand out. I added some white splatters in the background for more interest and heat embossed my sentiment in white.



I’m quite happy with the result, especially because I never used this technique before and I don’t have that much experience with alcohol markers.









 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Altenew July 2022 Marvelous Monthly Series Release Blog Hop + Giveaway ($300 in total prizes)

Altenew September 2022 Enchanted Winter Collection Release Blog Hop + Giveaway ($300 in total prizes)

Altenew July 2022 Summer Love Collection Release Blog Hop + Giveaway ($300 in Total Prizes!)