January Inspiration Challenge










Hi everyone!


Today I created a card for the Altenew Inspiration Challenge. I love the colors Agnieszka has chosen.

Here is the link for the blog post with more information:

Altenew Inspiration Challenge








I started by cutting stripes with a matching color and glued them to a black background. I wanted to created that same Maritime feel. At the bottom I let a black space so there is a little bit more interest.

Then I die cut the flowers from the Cape Marguerite Die Set in blue and added shadings with inks and pencils.


For the leaves I didn’t have a matching cardstock, so I colored them with Alcohol markers. I love to use all these different mediums. This brings me so much joy.





Finally, I added the sentiment from the Streamlined Stamp and Die set. The upper part is stamped und the word lovely I die cut. How cool is that to add this dimension?!


Thanks for stopping by.









 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Altenew July 2022 Marvelous Monthly Series Release Blog Hop + Giveaway ($300 in total prizes)

Altenew September 2022 Enchanted Winter Collection Release Blog Hop + Giveaway ($300 in total prizes)

Altenew July 2022 Summer Love Collection Release Blog Hop + Giveaway ($300 in Total Prizes!)