AECP - Impressive Heat Embossing

Today’s card I created for the course Impressive Heat Embossing. I decided to use a layering Stamp an heat embossed all the layers. I never did that before and was surprised how well it worked.

 



I used the Morning Flowers Stamp and made the first layer in white, then in rose and finally in bronze. It has so much texture with all this layering.

I dint have a green embossing powder so I stamped the leave in green an added clear embossing powder.





For the background I put Toasted Mauve ink on cardstock. Such a warm color. And then added the Dotted Pinwheels Stamp set with white heat embossing.



For little bit a different color I made a center of the flower and the sentient from the Sweet Bouquet Stamp set in gold. So it’s not to much tone on tone.

 








Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Altenew July 2022 Marvelous Monthly Series Release Blog Hop + Giveaway ($300 in total prizes)

Altenew September 2022 Enchanted Winter Collection Release Blog Hop + Giveaway ($300 in total prizes)

Altenew July 2022 Summer Love Collection Release Blog Hop + Giveaway ($300 in Total Prizes!)