AECP - Creative Watercolor Media



In the last few days I have been working on Creative Watercolor Media.

I tried out some different papers I had and tried out two different techniques.





For my first card I made a background like Laura Bassen has showed. I stamped the Captivating Blooms several times and heat embossed them with white. Then I colored everything with reinker. I really love how this turned out. I only added a white sentiment on vellum and some small flowers for a little bit of interest. I didn’t want to distract from this gorgeous background. 



 


For my second card I used masking fluid. I never did that before so it was fun to try it out. I stamped the flower from the Wild Flora Stamp Set and added de fluid. Then I made a background with inks and the smooshing technique. On my first examples I didn’t wait until its completely dry, so I teared the paper .. Lessons learned.😅







On my second try it worked great. Then I colored everything with inks. I added a sentiment which means: Because you’re always here for me.

 

Thanks for stopping by – have a nice day!










 

Comments

  1. Absolutely beautiful cards! Missed seeing your work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so kind! thank you so much

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Altenew July 2022 Marvelous Monthly Series Release Blog Hop + Giveaway ($300 in total prizes)

Altenew September 2022 Enchanted Winter Collection Release Blog Hop + Giveaway ($300 in total prizes)

Altenew July 2022 Summer Love Collection Release Blog Hop + Giveaway ($300 in Total Prizes!)