AECP - Cards with a Twist

 



Hi everyone!

 

I’m sharing a card i made for the lessons “Cards with a Twist”. I decided that my twist is going to be a peekaboo in the middle of the card.😊

 

So, to start I stamped the flowers form the Pen Sketched Flowers several times in black and added clear embossing powder, so they have a little bit of texture. Then I colored them with watercolor. I wanted to achieve something like blue-lilac color. 😅 Well, I really need to practice a lot more, but I’m quite happy with the result. Then I die cut them out with the coordinating die. 



 

Then I took my card panel and added some interest to the background with the Dotted Scales Debossing die. Then I took one of the coordinating dies and cut a hole in the center of the card, so I can pop my flower right in to it. Then I assembled all the other flowers around it until I was happy and glued them down. 






I decided to add a gold foiled sentiment. I just love the combination of blue and gold. For me this is a very special card, so I added also a sentiment in the inside for a special person.


I also have a short reel on Instagram, so you can see better how it opens and closes.








 

Thanks for stopping by! 💙








Comments

  1. Adriana, this is absolutely beautiful and SO clever!! Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Altenew July 2022 Marvelous Monthly Series Release Blog Hop + Giveaway ($300 in total prizes)

Altenew September 2022 Enchanted Winter Collection Release Blog Hop + Giveaway ($300 in total prizes)

Altenew July 2022 Summer Love Collection Release Blog Hop + Giveaway ($300 in Total Prizes!)