AECP - In The Mood for Color

Today’s cards I created for the Lessons In the Mood for Color


In this lesson I learned what kind of mood colors can create. So far, I have simply chosen the colors of my cards by feel. It's good to understand the effect of the colors and sometimes it helps you then with the color selection.





I decided to create three cards with the same design but with different colors to show their effect. In each case, I tried to take the sentiment that most closely matches this mood.

 

I made my background by going direct to paper with my mini inks to create a mix with three different shades of ink.






Then I took the same inks an stamped the Morning Flowers in each color. I really love this Stamp Set, because it creates so much depth just by stamping. For all the leaves I took the same green. I added a little bit of shading with a marker, but not too much, because the stamp already did the work for me.






Blue is for Tranquility and Calm





Pink for Caring, Sweet and Sensitive






Yellow for Cheer Energy and Optimism

 

I really like all of them and I cannot tell you which one suits me best.

which one do you like best? Thanks for stopping by!💜










 

Comments

  1. Super stunning cards, Adriana!! LOVE LOVE LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Adriana! I love them all too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Altenew July 2022 Marvelous Monthly Series Release Blog Hop + Giveaway ($300 in total prizes)

Altenew September 2022 Enchanted Winter Collection Release Blog Hop + Giveaway ($300 in total prizes)

Altenew July 2022 Summer Love Collection Release Blog Hop + Giveaway ($300 in Total Prizes!)