AECP - Scene Building

 

Hello everyone!

 

I finally finished my last course of the AECP Level 1 which is Scene Building. So here is my card I created:

 



I wanted to create like a field of flowers, with the sunset behind.

So I started to blend a background with yellows and some pastel colors.

 

Then I stamped some flowers from the Wonderland Stamp Set and colored them by using the masking stencil. Then I die cut them with the coordinating dies. 

 

To create a scene, I cut a frame from black card stock and then assembled the flowers in this frame. I tried to add some half flowers on each side of the frame, so it looks as if there are many, many flowers more..  






Then I stamped a sentiment from the German Label Love Stamp Set which means – get well soon. 


To finish the card, I added some glitter with a glitter pen on the flowers, I mean, with glitter you really get well sooner😅







Comments

  1. I love it! I especially love the soft halo in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before I read your text I thought: „oh it looks like flowers in the sunset“… soo mission accomplished I guess. Well done! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Altenew July 2022 Marvelous Monthly Series Release Blog Hop + Giveaway ($300 in total prizes)

Altenew September 2022 Enchanted Winter Collection Release Blog Hop + Giveaway ($300 in total prizes)

Altenew July 2022 Summer Love Collection Release Blog Hop + Giveaway ($300 in Total Prizes!)