AECP - Let it Shine

 

Hello everyone!

 

Today I created a card for the lessons “Let it Shine”. All about glitter and shimmer. I just loved it. So here is my card:



 



First, I die cut the Burlap Texture from double sided adhesive sheet and glued this on rose cardstock. Then I added some gold foil to the adhesive. 







Then I stamped and die cut some flowers from the Morning Flowers Stamp Set. I stamped the center of the flowers with gold pigment ink, so it shines a little bit more. Then I assembled them over the gold foil. 

I also added some shimmer with a glitter pen over the flowers so they shine a little bit more.






As sentiment I stamped “Lieblingsmensch” also with gold pigment ink. This is German and means something like my favorite person. I mean who deserves more glitter and shine then the ones we love?! 😍

 







Comments

  1. That is just brilliant!!! Thank you for submitting your work to the AECP assignment gallery!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Altenew July 2022 Marvelous Monthly Series Release Blog Hop + Giveaway ($300 in total prizes)

Altenew September 2022 Enchanted Winter Collection Release Blog Hop + Giveaway ($300 in total prizes)

Altenew July 2022 Summer Love Collection Release Blog Hop + Giveaway ($300 in Total Prizes!)