AECP - Irresistible Inking Techniques




Hi there!

 

Today’s card I created for the lessons “Irresistible Inking Techniques”.

I tried to use a few of the techniques showed.


 


I started to create a background with a brayer. I took “Parrot”, a green and bright color, because a wanted to create a fresh summer card, as we have in Switzerland now. Everything is green and blooming outside; this inspires me so much. Then I added some splatter.. I even didn’t make such a big mess.😅 I love how the background looks so artsy and as If it took hours to create.😆


 

Then I stamped some flowers from the Wispy Joy Stamp set and embossed them with clear embossing powder. Then I started to paint them with my inks. I tried it already a few times ago, but I didn’t feel that comfortable like with watercolor. So, I need to practice more.


 


Then I die cut them with the coordinating dies. For dimension I glued die cuts together. Then I added them on a circle witch I stamped and die cutfrom the Floral Halos Stamp Set.

 

As sentiment I stamped Thank You in German. And of course a few water drops for embellishment so it looks even fresher.

 




 

Comments

  1. Beautiful and fun! Thank you for submitting our wonderful work to the AECP assignment gallery.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Altenew July 2022 Marvelous Monthly Series Release Blog Hop + Giveaway ($300 in total prizes)

Altenew September 2022 Enchanted Winter Collection Release Blog Hop + Giveaway ($300 in total prizes)

Altenew July 2022 Summer Love Collection Release Blog Hop + Giveaway ($300 in Total Prizes!)