AECP - For The Guys

Hello everyone!

 

Today’s card I created for the For The Guys courses. I actually don’t make that many cards for men. So, this was a good opportunity to stretch my skills.

 



I wanted to make a card with geometric patterns. I took the Scattered Cubes stencil and started to apply different shades of blue. How awesome is that stencil?! By rotating you get all the time a different look. I can’t get enough. Once I was able to stop, I decided to blend some Carribean Sky Pigment ink on the bottom of my card. So that it matches the pattern and I can stamp my sentiment there. 


Then I added a stripe and embossed it with sparkling black embossing powder. I love how the sparkle picks up the color of the card and the black looks bold and so very masculine πŸ˜…



 


I made this card for my nephew in law who soon will get his graduation and I’m sure he will pass successfully. So, I stamped Concrats! and embossed this with the black powder too. 


I like how I turned out and it doesn’t even look naked without a flower 😏




 

Comments

  1. This just rocks! Thank you for submitting your fabulous work to the AECP assignment gallery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card shows perfectly well, that you‘re also very good in crafting cards without flowers 😁 And it suits to your nephews job 😝

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Altenew July 2022 Marvelous Monthly Series Release Blog Hop + Giveaway ($300 in total prizes)

Altenew September 2022 Enchanted Winter Collection Release Blog Hop + Giveaway ($300 in total prizes)

Altenew July 2022 Summer Love Collection Release Blog Hop + Giveaway ($300 in Total Prizes!)