AECP - Easy Ink Blending Techniques

Hello!

 

Today I made my card for the Easy Ink Blending course.

I tried to make my blending slowly and patient... well not one of my strengths.😅


I created a soft ink blending, which faded on the top of my card.


 




The flowers I made with the faux watercolor technique. I stamped some flowers from the Choral Charm Stamp set and heat embossed them white. Then I blended them with ink and added more water and ink. Finally, I die cut them out. 


They look nice but I think this technique looks much better, if you don’t cut the pieces out and do it directly on paper.

 





To add a little more interest, I die cut a frame from white cardstock and then I assembled everything together.

 

I love the sentiment “Trust the timing of your life” from the Spider Mums Stamp set. Such a beautiful message, to have faith in everything that happens. Not always easy. But hey, life guided me to Altenew and now I’m happily doing my AECP! 😂



 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Altenew July 2022 Marvelous Monthly Series Release Blog Hop + Giveaway ($300 in total prizes)

Altenew September 2022 Enchanted Winter Collection Release Blog Hop + Giveaway ($300 in total prizes)

Altenew July 2022 Summer Love Collection Release Blog Hop + Giveaway ($300 in Total Prizes!)