Workshop Scalloped Ornaments

Hi everyone!

 

Two weeks ago, I joined the workshop “Altenew Scalloped Ornaments” from Amy Hill. Thanks so much again for having me there:)  She showed me (and my daughter who didn’t want to sleep...) a nice way to make a background and created a great card. I mostly liked the tip to do the word with de embossing powder. 

 

So anyway, this is my version of it. It turned out a little bit to pale... I actually made the background three times, but I was never that satisfied.. :) But finally, I liked it. Especially because of the beautiful flower.







Comments

  1. Wow great.. i like it.. Beautiful colors and I love the flower🤩❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this one! ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you stuck with it! The card is beautiful in muted colors:))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Altenew July 2022 Marvelous Monthly Series Release Blog Hop + Giveaway ($300 in total prizes)

Altenew September 2022 Enchanted Winter Collection Release Blog Hop + Giveaway ($300 in total prizes)

Altenew July 2022 Summer Love Collection Release Blog Hop + Giveaway ($300 in Total Prizes!)