Altenew April Inspiration Challenge




Hello everyone!



I had so much fun with the last Altenew Inspiration Challenge, that I thought I’m going to join the April Challenge too.

 


So here is my card. I colored the flowers with the stencil. So, the yellow turned out a little bit too orange. Anyway it looked a little bit too dark for my spring feelings (although there is snow outside..:) so I thought I’m going to make a playful background. I colored the tiny bubbles stencil with green and run it through my diecut machine.


 



As sentiment I took this great citation .. I mean who or what is normal šŸ’

 






Hope you like it!


 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Altenew July 2022 Marvelous Monthly Series Release Blog Hop + Giveaway ($300 in total prizes)

Altenew September 2022 Enchanted Winter Collection Release Blog Hop + Giveaway ($300 in total prizes)

Altenew July 2022 Summer Love Collection Release Blog Hop + Giveaway ($300 in Total Prizes!)