AECP - Easy Die Cutting Techniques

 

Hi everyone!

 

Today’s card I made for the course “Easy Die Cutting Techniques”. I decided to do the inlay technique, because I’ve never tried it before.


 

I started by stamping the Magnolia Ballerina and colored it with the coordinating stencils. I want it to look vibrant. Then I created a mask with the coordinating die and colored the background with a blending brush.

 

Now it was time for the cutting... I was a little bit nervous cutting in my flower 😅 I took the Alphabet Dies, lined them up and started to cut... The letters turned out a little bit not straight. But I could correct it by cutting my card a down.😌


 



For dimension I glued tree layers of cardstock together and the I could put them back in their place. And wow, I’m surprised how nicely you can read the letters and still see the image! 

To finish I stamped “Birthday” on white cardstock so that I get a birthday card😊

 

 



Comments

  1. OMG! This is brilliant! I have my eye on you :) You are brilliant! Keep on rocking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow I missed this one - it‘s beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Altenew July 2022 Marvelous Monthly Series Release Blog Hop + Giveaway ($300 in total prizes)

Altenew September 2022 Enchanted Winter Collection Release Blog Hop + Giveaway ($300 in total prizes)

Altenew July 2022 Summer Love Collection Release Blog Hop + Giveaway ($300 in Total Prizes!)