AECP - All About Layering II

Hello again!

 

I was in our local gardening yesterday and saw all these beautiful flowers who climb high on a frame. This inspired me and a created for my card a frame in form of a diamond, where my flowers can grow. 😊






 

I took the Beautiful Day stamp set and stamped two layered flowers. I took the coolers from the same family, but changed a little bit the shade. Isn’t it amazing how completely different the flowers look, just by changing colors a little bit?







I stamped some more flowers and leaves from the same stamp set and colored them with marker. I kept the coloring simple, to not distract too much from the two flowers on the focus. 

 

For the background I took again the same diamond element and made a soft green background.

 

Although the combination of green and red looks very classic, I feel like spring is growing on my card. 😅












 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Altenew July 2022 Marvelous Monthly Series Release Blog Hop + Giveaway ($300 in total prizes)

Altenew September 2022 Enchanted Winter Collection Release Blog Hop + Giveaway ($300 in total prizes)

Altenew July 2022 Summer Love Collection Release Blog Hop + Giveaway ($300 in Total Prizes!)