AECP - All About Layering I


Hi there!

 

This is my card to the lesson all about layering 1. I don’t have that many layering stamps (yet๐Ÿ˜…) and I decided to take the Vintage Flowers. Then I thought about the color combination I want to use.. I love the mix of orange, purple and pink. I think when you blend them together it feels somehow like a summer sunset with a cocktail.๐Ÿ˜




 

I stamp the flowers using the layering guide in these colours and then I cut them out with the coordinating dies.

 

Then for my background I blended the same colours together, but created a mask with a piece of paper, so that only one part is colorful. I think like that, the flowers do stand out more.






At the beginning I wasn’t sure what kind of card this is going to be. Finally, it looked to me like a birthday card. So, I stamped Happy Birthday in the same pale orange color.

 

And of course some sparkling stones to finish everything and then I can nearly smell the cocktail..๐Ÿ˜



 

Comments

  1. As always, I am very impressed and fascinated by your arts! Pretty card and certainly suitable for a birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ignore the previous comment LOL This card is STUNNING!! Absolutely gorgeous, Adriana! Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Altenew July 2022 Marvelous Monthly Series Release Blog Hop + Giveaway ($300 in total prizes)

Altenew September 2022 Enchanted Winter Collection Release Blog Hop + Giveaway ($300 in total prizes)

Altenew July 2022 Summer Love Collection Release Blog Hop + Giveaway ($300 in Total Prizes!)