Altenew March Inspiration Challenge

 Hello everyone

I just created my blog for the AECP. So i thought why not make my first post (ever!!:) for the Altenew inspiration challenge.



Inspiration Challenge 2022 03 SQ Opt 2

 Altenew Inspiration Challenge


So here it is!:)





I love the card Therese made. Its just bright and wonderful! So this was my biggest challenge, to create a bright card, without mess it up (i mostly have glue or fingerprints on my card:)

I stamped my flowers on white cardstock and colored them. Then i cut them out and put them on a stiched background! As sentiment I took „Happyness is coming your way“ cause everyone needs a little happyness:) 

Hope you like it!


Comments

  1. I agree, everyone needs a little happiness Adriana! Congrats on your new blog and I hope you have fun with the AECP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the AECP is a good match for you! This card is STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Altenew July 2022 Marvelous Monthly Series Release Blog Hop + Giveaway ($300 in total prizes)

Altenew September 2022 Enchanted Winter Collection Release Blog Hop + Giveaway ($300 in total prizes)

Altenew July 2022 Summer Love Collection Release Blog Hop + Giveaway ($300 in Total Prizes!)